Camelot/Hendersonville Homes for Sale
Only ten minutes from downtown Hendersonville, NC, the Camelot neighborhood is nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. If you’re looking for homes for sale in Hendersonville, NC and want a neighborhood with plentiful natural surroundings that’s also close to stores, restaurants and other amenities, Camelot is perfect for you. Homes for sale in Camelot generally have two to three bedrooms and they range in size from 1,500 to over 3,000 square feet. If you’re dreaming of a home with a large front yard, carport or garage and room for landscaping and gardening, you’re likely to find it in Camelot.
Homes in the Camelot neighborhood tend to have been built in the 1980s, although some are older. However, you’ll find that many have been renovated and now have modern interior design (and appliances). For those needing to commute into downtown Hendersonville for work, this neighborhood is extremely convenient, as it’s located close to Brevard Road (one of the area’s main thoroughfares). Need to commute to Asheville instead? You can get to work in thirty to forty minutes from Camelot.
When it’s time to relax, there are plenty of fun things to do nearby. To the southeast, downtown Hendersonville is known for its restaurants and breweries, art and culture and warm Southern hospitality. To the northwest, the town of Mills River contains its own breweries, parks and places to shop.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Kellogg Nature Trails for walking and trail biking
- Johnson Farm, offering historic home tours, nature trails, farm animals, picnic tables and fifteen acres of land to explore
- Jump Off Rock, a scenic overlook with benches and trails nearby
- The Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site, featuring tours of this legendary American poet’s home, trails to walk and goats to pet
- Flat Rock Playhouse, a renowned local performing arts center in nearby Flat Rock, NC
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mine, which offers fun activities for families with kids
- Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing Park, a chill (and chilly) destination for laid-back snow tubing that is open in the wintertime
Interested in the Camelot neighborhood in Hendersonville, NC? Take a look at our listings below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!